We offer free consultations. Call us today!
(269) 381-4172

I can't work and my insurance company is refusing to pay me. What can I do?

At this point, you likely require legal assistance. A long term disability insurance claims attorney can help you protect your rights as a policyholder and put an end to the delay in paying your claim. The award you may receive may include damages for the company's bad faith in denying your insurance claim. 

Call us now to get started(269) 381-4172