We offer free consultations. Call us today!
(269) 381-4172

What will happen to the dog who attacked me or my child? Will it be put down?

In Michigan, the local animal control department will make that determination. You should always report a dog attack to make sure that Animal Control knows about potentially dangerous animals.
Call us now to get started(269) 381-4172