We offer free consultations. Call us today!
(269) 381-4172

What type of compensation is the resident entitled to for the nursing home's negligence?

The resident, or their guardian, is entitled to be compensated for the following damages (there may be other damages depending on the circumstances of the case.)

  • Past, present and future medical expenses
  • Physical pain and suffering - past, present and future
  • Emotional and mental suffering - past, present and future
  • Permanent physical damage
  • Disfigurement

It is up to the jury to determine the total amount of the award.

If you have a family member who has been abused, neglected, or mistreated in a nursing home, call the Giffels Law Office. Let us use our knowledge, experience and resources to compel responsibility for your injuries. We understand that it may be impossible to completely restore the damage and loss, but we will vigorously pursue a verdict which will compensate you to the full extent of the law. There is no charge for discussing your situation with us.

Call us now to get started(269) 381-4172