We offer free consultations. Call us today!
(269) 381-4172

What should I do if my employer's insurance company will not pay for my wages or medical bills from a work injury?

You have little option but to contact an experienced attorney and get advice. The workers' compensation laws have undergone a great number of changes in recent years, making it imperative that you hire an attorney with experience in this area. Trying to work it out on your own has become next to impossible, and you run the risk of making your case worse.

Call us now to get started(269) 381-4172